To concentrate on essential aspects of process oriented and form oriented basic design. Through investigations of colour, drawing, letter form design, spatial design, and the development of seriel forms, “Basics in Design” foster: the refinement of visual perception, the development of strategies of design judgements and the enrichment and differentiation of visual vocabulary.
• Computer Fundamental & Digital Illustrations.
• Image Magic & Layouting Techniques.
• Pre-press & Post-press.
• Web Fundamental & Graphics
• Multimedia & Web Interactivity
• Productivity & Website Management.
Course Duration: 1 Year.
Eligibility: A candidate must be (10+2).
New Batch Dates: 17th July, 2017.
Fee Structure: Rs.40,000-/ per semester.