This course is ideally suited for the people who wants to take up professional photography very seriously and want to start their work soon after completion of the course.
• The art of seeing subjects.
• The art of locating or arranging subjects for photography.
• Professional cameras & their workings.
• Advanced optics & optical systems.
• Professional Lighting.
• Studio & outdoor photographic equipments & uses.
• Advanced conceptual still life photography.
• Advanced product photography.
• Nature & Wildlife Photography.
Course Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: A candidate must be graduated