The purpose of this course is to respond to the constant changes of the fashion system and to envision its future by practicing and training all students’ creativity, and promoting instructively their identity and their practical talent, as well as their entrepreneurial skills, and their innovative and critical thinking.
1. Principles of Fashion
2. Advance Pattern Making and Garment Construction –II
3. Fashion Art and Illustration – II
4. Advance Fabric Painting
5. Dyeing & Printing
6. Communication Skills
1. Basic Designing
3. Traditional Indian Textiles
4. CAD Basics
5. Advance Pattern Making & Garment Construction –II
6. Advance Fashion Art & Illustration –II
Course Duration: 1 Year.
Eligibility: A candidate must be graduated.
New Batch Dates: 17th July, 2017.
Fee Structure: Rs.40,000-/ per semester.