Be it a mobile phone or toothbrush, a pin or a spacecraft, all of them have been designed by a product designer. Product design touches our everyday lives in profound ways. Not surprisingly, product design is an exciting, popular and growing career choice. Students of product design courses are taught to consider cultural, historical, behavioural and functional aspects while creating products. To be successful, product designers need to be strong at design thinking, understand consumer behaviour, learn from the past, and think out of the box.
• Research, Design & Development
• History of Industrial Design
• Process Drawing & Digital Presentation
• Materials & Manufacturing Processes
• Design Methodology, Systems Thinking
• Design Concepts & Applications
• Liberal Arts
• Portfolio, Publication & Dynamic Media
Course Duration: 3 Months.
Eligibility: a candidate must be (10+2).
New Batch Dates: 17th July, 2017.
Fee Structure: Rs.20,000-/ per semester.