• Introduction to basics and the purpose of the course
• Using formats that are HD and SD based
• Techniques of Non-Linear Editing
• Learning different types of films, televisions and cinemas and having a positive and a broader outlook in appreciating them
• Still and motion editing of sounds and videos
• Learning of different software’s and tactics to blend and separate
• Study of styles of editing of low budget to high budget movies, advertisements, etc.
• Understanding of tapes, digital formats, videos etc.
Course Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: A candidate must be (10+2)